Enhance your Service Delivery
Manage your team with ease
Automatic alerts and reports
Direct Xero API Integration
Manage Your Team with Ease
Automatically Generated Alerts
Cloud-Based Mobile Apps
Customised to Suit Your Needs
Centralised Client Information
NDIS, CHSP, and MDS Reporting
What makes CareMaster perfect for registered NDIS Providers?
- Rich client records with fund tracking, goals, progress notes and cloud document storage.
- Automated timesheets, worker GPS tracking, case notes and signature collection with CareMaster mobile App.
- Due dates, reports and key events auto-tracked with alerts to help you manage matters according to urgency.
- Robust rostering tools with mass job broadcast by email or SMS and immediate confirmation when jobs are accepted.
- Rostering and invoicing for Supported Independent Living (SIL) + SDA providers.
- Powerful support scheduling tools for single and recurring supports for individuals or groups.
- Manage vehicles, properties, 3rd party agencies / providers and equipments.
- Dedicated incident management tools.
- Deep reporting for business intelligence as well as the all important NDIA Bulk payment (NDIS PRODA bulk payment request).
- Invoicing and exports to your favourite accounting software (custom integrations are also available, subject to a quote).
- Direct API integration with Xero for highly accurate data, payroll and quick invoicing.
CareMaster is a Microsoft Partner.
Our platform runs on Microsoft Azure's incredibly robust Government certified server technology.
With CareMaster, your data is secure and our software is fast and always available.
CareMaster is made forYour team!Don't wait any longer, contact us today - email@example.com | free call 1300 557 952
Standard inclusions in your CareMaster Subscription
- Business hours support (email).
- First month business hours phone support included.
- Customisable onboarding and training packages.
Dedicated onboarding team to setup and migrate your client and staff records.
- 3rd party software integration options ready to go - Xero, Reckon, MYOB, Employment Hero, TMS and more.
- Store and manage unlimited clients, documents in one place.
- CareMaster's extensive knowledgebase and training videos.
- Built in helpdesk with e-support ticket system for office workers.
- In-App support ticket system for mobile workers.
- Software updates for the lifetime of your subscription. Updates occur in cloud with zero impact to your systems.
- Guided onboarding with Account Management.
- 12 months business hours phone support.
- After hours / emergency phone and email support.
- Customised remote or onsite staff training packages.
- Dedicated server package on Microsoft Azure.
- Data import and export service to and from 3rd party software.
- Custom software integrations and development for your business (subject to scope and quotation).
How do I pay for CareMaster?
You pay a monthly subscription for user licenses purchased.
Am I locked in to a contract?
No, our contract is pay by the month, non-lock in.
What happens if I cancel my subscription?
Don't like us and want to leave? We will be sorry to see you go - simply pay out the month you're in.
How do I increase or reduce licenses?
Do I buy 1 license per staff?
No, CareMaster licenses are known as "Concurrent usage licenses". 1 license allows 1 staff to use CareMaster at once.
When a user logs out, another can login to CareMaster but you pay only once.
How do I contact you for Support?
Use our built in CareMaster Helpdesk / knowledgebase + Video tutorials.
Contact our Support team to resolve issues - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 557 952.
To organise training, contact - email@example.com
Be supported by an expert team.
- Contact our team on phone, email or online.
- Find information in our knowledgebase.
- Learn on-the-job with our video guides.