Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” When you connect CareMaster to an API, such as Xero, we collect and temporarily store the web address of your particular CareMaster installation, and various connection tokens from Xero required to initiate your API connection.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Some connection tokens are stored temporarily in our centralised database when connecting your CareMaster installation to Xero or other integrations The Site is also complimented with a selection of Mobile Applications. In order to provide some features of our applications, we may collect the following data with prior permission:
– “Geo-location” data may be collected using GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine the user’s current location when they have given the application the appropriate permissions. Additionally Background Geo-location may be collected for the duration of their shift and for safety and billing purposes.
– “Microphone” and “Camera” data may be collected when the user is attempting to upload images or audio information int he form of notes, signatures etc.
The user can enable or disable access to this information at any time through their device settings.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Communication Information that we collect generally to answer any queriues placed through the Site (including for Sales and Support). Additionally, we use this Communication Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We do not use your information for targetted advertising of third party services, unless they relate directly to our services.
Do Not Track Flags
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Unit 2, 10 Huntingdale Drive Thornton NSW 2322