Personal Information We Collect
When you connect CareMaster to an API, such as Xero, we collect and temporarily store the web address of your particular CareMaster installation, and various connection tokens from Xero required to initiate your API connection.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Some connection tokens are stored temporarily in our centralised database when connecting your CareMaster installation to Xero or other integrations
- "Geo-location" data may be collected using GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine the user's current location when they have given the application the appropriate permissions. Additionally Background Geo-location may be collected for the duration of their shift and for safety and billing purposes.
- "Microphone" and "Camera" data may be collected when the user is attempting to upload images or audio information int he form of notes, signatures etc.
The user can enable or disable access to this information at any time through their device settings.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).