The aim of any disability support provider is to improve people’s lives. To increase their mobility, connectivity, independence and capability. To lighten their load. To brighten their day.
CareMaster makes that work easier. By combining powerful functionality with modern UX design, we have created the complete NDIS software package that you will actually enjoy using.
CareMaster was first developed in 1992 to support the service delivery of the Home & Community Care sectors. Over that time we worked closely with Area Health Boards up and down the eastern seaboard of Australia.
We also started to work closely with the Department of Aging, Disability and Home Care (DADHC) to ensure that service providers met their compliance and service requirements. Naturally we adapted CareMaster to meet the specific needs and reporting requirements of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP).
Throughout this there have been three core principles guiding our software development:
- Easy to Use
People in the caring industries are drawn by their desire to help, and a strong sense of compassion. They want to support their clients. Our job is to make it as easy as possible for you to use the tools you need to do that.
The software can be adapted to the unique requirements of any organisation. In this day and age that has translated to being cloud-based. So your team can use it anywhere they have mobile reception.
- Doing more of your work automatically
The purpose of our software is to make the administrative, compliance and management tasks of service delivery as simple as possible. Where we can, we automate them. So that your people can spend more time with your clients.
Deliver more than we promise
We are committed to going the extra mile for our clients and each other – so that we can truly support and help.
We own our actions
We take full responsibility for what we do. Integrity, honesty and accountability are at the core of who we are.
Focused on excellence
We are dedicated to innovation, learning and continuous improvement. We enjoy our work and the success it delivers to our clients.
We respond quickly to enquiries, own them, and fix them. Critical to that is open and rapid communication – keeping everyone informed.
It’s about the client
We take time to understand their needs and design the best solution to their problems.
Your team are focused on two things: serving you, and a relentless focus on continuous improvement – making CareMaster easier to use and improving its capability and functionality.Sales Team
– your first port of call at CareMaster. Our team conducts an in-depth needs analysis with you and demonstrates the software to show you how it can best serve your needs.Implementation Team
– oversees the implementation of the software into your organisation. Taking your specific requirements and translating them into directions for the developers; and then making sure they are met.Customer Support Team
– full-time support for CareMaster – talk direct to one of our friendly help desk technicians or send us an email.Development Team
– turning your needs into reality, integrating new features, and pushing forward the future of CareMaster.